Planning a wedding is one of the most exciting things you will do, but it can also be a very stressful time if you are not prepared. Looking beautiful on your wedding day is something every girl dreams about, but even beauty takes preparation. Plan your makeup & hairstyle well in advance and you will look beautiful!
At Trendz Salon, we want to provide you with fabulous hair and makeup advice, tips and trends for planning your wedding look.
Scheduling your appointments:
• After you find your dress, find a stylist that specializes in wedding styles by reading reviews and doing research.
• Try to schedule your hair & make up at the same location- this will make it easier on you!
• Book a trial run for your hair and make-up before your wedding portraits. Bring your veil and wedding accessories.
• Take pictures of all of your wedding styles so you can pick the one you like best.
• Book your appointment well in advance for your bridal portraits and wedding day.
Tips for beautiful bridal hair
• Start by giving your hair the royal treatment. An invigorating scalp massage and deep-conditioning treatment about
6 weeks before your wedding not only feels good, but stimulates hair follicles and volume. This also makes your hair
• Keep your hair trimmed every 4-6 week to help it grow faster and healthier.
• To avoid hair emergencies before your big day: keep your color fresh, and pick an experienced stylist that can
recommend a color or highlight that best suits your features (trial run recommended).
• Soft romantic curls
Good skin care gives the makeup artist a fantastic blank canvas.
• Exfoliate your skin. It’s a good idea to either do a facial or peel in the months leading up to your big day.
This will help purge your skin of comedones (blackheads), minimize your pores and help to retexturize your skin.
• Have a back “facial” since your skin needs to be clean and polished.
Schedule your pre-wedding facial at least 72 hours prior to your wedding day.
The emerging trends seem to be a pretty, soft, slightly glamorous and
In general, more natural-looking Hair & makeup will give you a fresh and timeless look. How you look on your wedding day will be the most important thing people remember.